Saturday, January 22, 2011

GOALS

--There's so much in my life

that I want to achieve

anything and everything

is possible, I believe



--it takes absolute faith

and planning is a must

an attitude of self-

empowerment and trust



--my impulse and desire

fined into precision

I’ve flexibility and choice

in making a decision



--taking massive action now

I know I'll find a way

transform my one-time dreams

into reality today



--they are my shopping list of fun

my roadmap to success

the key to my fulfillment

and my lifelong happiness



--exciting goals get me juiced

give me a passion and inspire

as I think, so I create

from a place of great desire



--I'm setting absurd goals

the bigger they are, the better

mastering fundamental skills

following them to the letter



--writing them down with clarity

so they’re visceral in the text

establishing the reasons first

knowing answers then come next



--always stated in the positive

reviewed frequent and consistent

I visualise their achievement

with focus that's persistent



--the purpose is always stronger

than the outcome of my goal

aligned with my beliefs in life

that originate from my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment